1 Year to 1 Thousand
It has been a little over a year since we, at Dalma Robotics, have tried to pay more attention to our social networks and last week we surpassed 1 thousand followers on LinkedIn!
While at a larger scale it is certainly not a very impressive number, to us it is. It helps us understand that the extra time we have to put in, to set up cameras, design a captivating image or write a *moderately* interesting post is worth it.
We aren’t exactly videographers or proficient influencers, but we are good at what we do, which is making robots.
And as a small startup that chose to design, engineer and build Autonomous Mobile Robots from scratch, we aren’t always able to capture and publish the content of the work we do, but as we sustainably grow our team and Dalma this will certainly change.
Robots are progressively becoming better at dealing with our chaotic world. Robots are no longer only giant, blind, caged machines.
They are co-workers, collaborating and helping you do your job.
Intelligent, interactive and intelligible robots this is Dalma’s vision of the future and this is what we are working to achieve.
So for any of you that are new, here is a small outline of 2020/2021:
- We moved to Porto from Dalma’s birth city Coimbra
- We doubled our team, focusing on Hardware, Software and Robotics development
- We changed our name from Dalma Systems to Dalma Robotics
- We built two improved iterations (Tars and Blue) of our AMR prototype
- We successfully delivered our DIH² Project FEATS — FIWARE-Enabled Autonomous Transport System with our client and partner Durit
- We got Blue working with Durit, helping them by transporting heavy material between workstations
- We finished and delivered our Outdoor Stock Categorizer Robot for ESA BIC Portugal
- We built the first version of our product line-up the HARP Modular Platform
- We secured our fist sale
- And finally, we designed and published our brand new website:
Now the plan for 2022 we don’t want to jinx it but a new HARP is coming, and with it, some brand new projects with some awesome companies.